Thursday, March 1, 2012

Megan & Luke ~ Engaged
northwest arkansas wedding photographer

It was a little windy and a little chilly in the shady spots, but that
didn't affect Megan and Luke last Saturday during their engagement
session. Megan and Luke are so full of life and love, it's practically
oozing. They were up for anything and full of ideas.
After roaming around the UofA campus they took us to the spot
where Luke asked Megan to be his girlfriend and later to be his wife!
I know - love it.

Adam and I left the session going on and on about how cute Megan
and Luke were and how much fun their wedding is going to be!
Can't wait guys!

There is a little stop motion surprise at the end so be sure to go all
the way down to the bottom of the post.


















I'm totally in love with this shot Adam got while I was woking on a ring
shot!

Ok, so I don't think I've posted one of these before... Adam has this thing
where he takes pictures of animals during our engagement sessions and
weddings. Sometimes I know he's doing it but I almost never know what
he is taking a picture of. It's like a little surprise while I'm editing.

Here it is! That special place. <3





Here is a great example of how fast Adam is at hitting that shutter button!


No comments:

Labels

Followers