Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bachelorette Sash ~ DIY
northwest arkansas photographer


So, my best friend is getting Married! I'm extremely excited for her, but
due to my new station in life (breastfeeding momma) I'm wasn't able to
attend the festivities in Vegas last weekend!

When Aimee (the festivity coordinator) asked me if there was any way I
wanted to contribute to the weekend even tho I could not attend I asked
if it would be okay if I could make the sash. She said "Sure".

So, here you have it. I contacted my friend Regan at Sewing~a~Seed to
do the embroidery for me, she did a fab job and got it back to me
super fast which was great because I'm a horrible procrastinator.


I picked up this feather hair piece, pin thing in Hoppy Lobby's wedding
section and added some beads to it and pinned it to the shoulder of the
sash. I sewed the beads onto the feathers, but I'm pretty sure a glue gun
would have done a better and faster job. I was a bit of a pain. I'm not sure
what the trick is to doing this part.


I had Regan add the wedding date to the back of the sash. One of my better
ideas.....


Love you Jaya! Can't wait for your wedding!

No comments:

Labels

Followers