Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jennifer & Tyler
northwest arkansas wedding photographer
Adam and I met up with Jennifer and Tyler last month off Dixon for their engagement session.
Jennifer had lots of ideas which was fun for us. We got to go in the used bookstore there on
Dixon - I had not been in there before - and well, now I'm going to have to go back - more than
once I suspect...! After that we headed over to the campus and got even more good stuff. I went
to college at a small art school so every time I get to go on the UofA campus it is fun for me. I
may have lived in big cities like Atlanta and Los Angeles - but it's hard for me to comprehend
attending a big university like the UofA. We had a lot of fun with Jennifer and Tyler and I'm
looking forward - very much to their wedding in December at Pratt Place Inn.



JenTyl-eSesBlog01


JenTyl-eSesBlog02


JenTyl-eSesBlog03


JenTyl-eSesBlog04


JenTyl-eSesBlog05
<>!--5-->

JenTyl-eSesBlog06


JenTyl-eSesBlog07


JenTyl-eSesBlog08


JenTyl-eSesBlog09


JenTyl-eSesBlog10


JenTyl-eSesBlog11


JenTyl-eSesBlog12


JenTyl-eSesBlog13


JenTyl-eSesBlog14


JenTyl-eSesBlog15


JenTyl-eSesBlog16


JenTyl-eSesBlog17


JenTyl-eSesBlog18


JenTyl-eSesBlog19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am, Aylene, Jennifer's Mom. I love, love the pics you took.
They are absolutely the most beautiful I have seen. What a great job you did. Thank you for preserving this very special time for my daughter in such an elegant way.

Labels

Followers