Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Pittman Family
Seagrove Beach Florida Photographer
When Adam and I went home to Florida last month we got to spend
a few days with my brother (#3) Nathan's family. And like always - I get
them down to the beach for some nice family photos. Kids are funny,
William will almost never look directly at the camera...? And this month
Natalee only wants hair accessories that have butterflies on them. I blame
my mom for humoring this behavior - going to Hobby Lobby and buying
up every butterfly they have. It is cute though.
























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Elaine, as always the pictures are great. Thank you. P.S. Natalee says "She took a picture of our butts" then she laughed. The pictures are beautiful.

Nathan (Brother #3)

Stepahnie-Catchlight Photography said...

Very good Elaine!! Gorgeous!

Labels

Followers