Sunday, August 15, 2010

Niece Natalee
SANTA ROSA BEACH PHOTOGRAPHER
So when we were home in July, my niece stayed with us for the week.
A little back story here - Everyone tells this poor girl that she is just like
her Aunt Elaine AND every time I talk to my brother he tells me that he and
his wife want to know when I'm going to come pick up "my daughter" because
Natalee couldn't possibly be theirs - this comment is made more frequently
when Natalee is extra Aunt Elaine like.

This whole thing would make more sense if I actually was having an influence
on Natalee, but in reality I only get to see her about once a year, so she get's her
Aunt Elaine like personality all on her own ; )

So I decided that if I'm going to be to blame for Natalee's perfect personality
then I would actually spoil her for a week. So I took it upon my self to get her
a couple of new outfits - pink of course, a mani and pedi - her first. We went
to the beach and built sandcastles everyday and we went to see Toy Story 3!
































Natalee looks a little sad here... it's because she stumped her toe
and didn't want her picture taken anymore, so what do I do?
I take another picture of course!

No comments:

Labels

Followers