Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Abby
SAN DIEGO NEWBORN PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

So... back in September (I know, I know it's January 2010)
I went to San Diego to see my new niece Abigail.
She was only 3 weeks old and we spent about 4 days just taking pics of her.
Now being the proud aunt that I am, I will shamelessly boast that
ABBY IS FREAKING ADORABLE!
While I was there I had the pleasure of shooting Tommy & Cheyenne's
Engagement session - that long ago (I know). I'm seriously behind on the blog thing
and promised myself I would catch up.



I love her little lips in this one.
Holly (my sis-in-law) is a baker, cupcakes to be more specific. So, with that in mind
I wanted to do some shots in her kitchen, this one is one of my favorites!





Yea for baby toes!
The reality of the Newborn Session.



Holly decorated Abby's room with butterflies and got these wings
for one of the portraits. They turned out so adorable + she let me keep the wings!


I ordered this scale before I left for San Diego, and it arrived the evening before my
last day there. I was getting worried it wasn't going to make it before I had to fly out.
I was ecstatic when it showed up!


I love you Abby!
~

No comments:

Labels

Followers