Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Beginning of Autumn

Tanyard Creek & Tiger Blvd.
It was so nice to go out this morning and capture the first of the leaves changing. Being from Florida, I find myself in awe of this event every year (this is my fourth autumn in Arkansas).

This is my favorite tree to take pictures of this time of year. There are a few more of it from Fall 07 on my web site in it's full golden glory. www.elainemelindastudio.com

This is my first attempt at one of those "waterfall" pictures - making the water all milky.
I found this heart drawn on a tree while walking on the trail, I couldn't help but take a pic. I know it's a bit cheesy, but like I said... couldn't help myself





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the heart drawn on the tree! And your waterfall photo looks nice. :)

Labels

Followers